Sunday, March 1, 2009

Botanical Gardens

















05:40 in the morning….I must be crazy! Why on earth would anybody want to get up before the sun especially in Grahamstown after a Saturday night? Well as my friend, Rice, and I discovered this morning there are actually tons of good reasons like the amazing view from the Botanical Gardens, the fresh morning air and of course the sunrise. It’s hard to believe that I have lived in Grahamstown for over a year now and this morning was the first time that I have ever explored the Botanical Gardens properly. If only I had known what I was missing out on….but to ensure that no one else encounters this problem I thought I would share some of my shots.

We were actually hoping to get some great shots of the sunrise but unfortunately the weather decided to be difficult this morning with its overcast skies but we had an awesome time taking in Mother Nature. Also I got to practice my macro shots which are always good to use for flowers and plants covered in dew. Plus there will be other sunrises on clear mornings which will be something to look forward too!

Next time that I plan on going to the Bot Gardens I will make sure to put a post up in case anyone wants to join me.

Hope you all enjoy the photo’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment